Rescue, Reunion and Revenge [Rebellion Era] OOC Thread.

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Devout Atheist

Rescue, Reunion and Revenge [Rebellion Era] OOC Thread.

Post by SmokeMare »

http://www.starwars-exodus.com/forum/vi ... php?t=6620

Okay, any join requests or suggestions/discussions?
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Smoke Zior my Falleen rebel pilot will have just come from the planet Falleen also looking to join the rebellion. He'll be just as clueless how to join as your group. He made this decision when Vader sterilized the planet killing one of Zior's brothers.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
but awesome at the same time
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Hmmm, what can we concoct that will join him to the trio? Does he have a ship? What state of repair is it in? Rissk's Ship needs some serious work. It got damaged coming through the time-hole.
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

unfortunately no he would not have his own ship. I suppose you could meet him in the cantina you're in. He would also be looking for a rebellion recruiter.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Hmmm, would it be possible that he'd be at that system? i think they are on Thelotin...

If so he could overhear them and certainly grab a ride in one opf the ships - both ships are large enough to take several people... Hmmm, not sure about how to introduce himself... Hmmm...
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Hmm i think i can handle that. ill toss some things around in my head. when one sounds good I'll post it up.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Okay... I'm a bit stuck for what to post next anyway, so an encounter might be just the thing to kick-start the story.
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Ill get the post up after I get home from work sorry bout the time delay.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Post by Gonesolo »

Smoke check your e-mail I sent you an idea on how Ariane could join this thread. let me know what you think.
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Gonesolo - I sent you a whole bunch of e-mails regarding the different threads.
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Okay, Topgun, I don't know if that's a bit unrealistic - the throwing of the cards on the table. But I thought it's a quiet, almost empty cantina on a planet so far from the Imperial Core and they outnumber him three to one...

Do what you like with that, if you want to you can have heard of one or all three of them. Raynard would have been in the news as an escapee, Rissk would have been a fairly well known Bounty Hunter in her day, appearing in the news recently - her death may have been recently reported though. Kregor, used to be known as the Jedi Hunter and would have been known to people involved involved with the Jedi, but he wouldn't have been on mainstream news about that - he might have been mentioned in the news for the attack on Coruscant with the group of Jedi, in the Escape From Coruscant thread.
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Right Topgun, if your man has a better suggestion then suggest it - otherwise next post I will try and get them off planet if it's okay with you.
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

No other suggestions, go ahead and take em off planet whenever you want.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Right, heres the deal with Rissk's ship - it was an extremely highly upgraded, bounty hunter ship. But everythings wrecked at the moment. Layout wise it's as follows:-

The ramp is on the left side of the ship, just behind the cockpit. If you were standing on the left of the ship looking at it's side profile it wold look like the wings and missile silos of a gunboat, with a large, boxier section in the middle, then a slightly wider than a gunboat cockpit a couple of feet after the hatch.

Inside if you were standing in the hatch looking left you'd see the cockpit, with two seats, the pilots seat at the front and to the left he navigation seat set back a couple of feet and facing diagonally to the right. It's setup so Rissk can operate the Navigation console herself if she has no co-pilot.

Looking to the right, there's a hatch with a bunk above it - that's Rissk's bunk and it has a small-ish flat, window looking over towards the cockpit of the ship. The windows is about 20cm high and 70cm across. The bunk is narrow too. If she's lying inthe bunk she can see over the cockpit into space.

Through the hatch beneath the bunk is a little passage with supply cabinets on the sides, the cabinets of full of food, drink, her electro-shock binders and other assorted bounty hunting supplys. beyond that there is a force field [currently not working.] and the holding area. The holding area has two bunks on either side of the passage and thats as far as the habitation of the ship goes, the rest is engines and weapons. Rissk is in the pilots seat and Raynard is sitting on one of the bunks in the holding area.

Post by Gonesolo »

Right I've got to read up on the new posts but I should be ready to post later today. Rissk if you do post the planet leave don't leave the system I'm going to have Ariane arrive in system with my first post. Rissk's gunboat will immediatly be recognisable to her but she wont remember why.

She's gonna bring some support too a squad of Tie's (probably interceptors) and a shuttle or two of troops. If you're in space we can have a space battle if not the hunt will continue on the planet.

If things get really bad for the imps the ISD Theoi is sitting just outside the system ready to re-enforce if need be
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Rissk's ship isn't battle ready at the moment so they will flee and Kregor might stay to fight for a while. Of course she'll use complex, multiple hyperspace jumps to mask her destination.
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Oh yeah - won't she recognise the Crimson Blade too a bit? And she did get a ride on it in EfC and it goes back to the Jedi Trilogy!

Post by Gonesolo »

TBH she wasn't in any fit state to remember the blade on the trip from Corruscant. But yea she'll probably remember it from the clone wars alright. Actually theres another reason for her to hate Kregor, his assault on the palace of Naboo with Perem and the clones.

Just remember her memories are well messed up at this point. Thanks to Raxnar's influence she can only remember the pain of her and her mothers life none of the "highs". Truth be known if she met Jeb right now she's probably attack him aswell.

Post by Gonesolo »

For anyone who does not know her.

The orthos is an experimental imperial gunship

Complete details are here:

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Orthos

Think of her as a two man version of the defiant from Star Trek. She fast, maneuverable and very deadly.
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Topgun, I'm trying to get Zior into the story a bit more. Raynard should fix Rissk's datapad and get a list of what he needs to get the ship working properly again. He won't want to go into town though, for fear of being seen. Rissk is officially dead so she can go into town and maybe take Zior, they could get the parts and look for Rebel contacts if you like.

They ought to have a drink and a chat while Raynard gets the ship sorted out so that he knows what he wants.

If you've got msn you can try to talk to me or e-mail me, my address is my name on here @hotmail.com.

Okay?
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

gotcha ill try to catch you on msn today but its unlikely, I'm helping my grabdfather move then i have football practice soo later on tonight ill be on. If not then I'll catch ya tomorrow.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Hmmm, what is a "Grabfather"? Sounds bizarre :)

Only joking... Okay if we meet up online then great we'll chat - otherwise just go with the flow okay?
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

lol *grandfather* i hate typos
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Any ideas on how Czak Shi can subdue them and capture the ship? Who should get captured first? And how can she do it?
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

no clue if your asking me, i dont know if gonesolo has an idea.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

ERm, oops - sorry, wrong thread. This is hapening in a quiet drink! :S
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Kinda figured i was like Czak who? capture what? And why would I have an Idea? lol no biggie im sure ive done it before and if i havent i will soon. lol
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

I'm still here by the way - just thinking about my next post - It should be a significant one. I want to bring the force Wraiths in soon.

Post by Gonesolo »

Yea I'm still here aswell just been hit by a bit of writers block (which happens from time to time)

Is it ok for Ariane and co to head towards Lok now or would you prefer me to wait a little while longer?
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Well... Can we let them get Rissk's ship fixed and let Rissk get into Nym's good books through what she's planning to do first? Then they can leave ina hurry and Ariane and co can discover where they went and do some detective work etc?

Sorry it's taken so long, I wanted to try to gel this new band oif characters together a bit better before they get involved in anything too heavy.

Post by Gonesolo »

No problems. I know how she can track you to Lok atm but if you leave LOK I'm just concerned as to how she'll catch up (although being a BH maybe she can use some tracker droids?)
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

I am actually thinking there could be some sort of minor encounter on Lok, I want to get Nym on their side. Then when you get to Lok Nym's armies could offer some resistance, or hide them, distract the imperial forces and allow them to make a sharp exit when the timing is right.
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Okay, I've sped things up a bit! Woohoo! We're joining the Rebellion!
Devout Atheist

Post by SmokeMare »

Topgun - do you fancy having another crack at this one?
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

aye I do, ill get a post up tomorrow after my morning practice.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts