To Allied RPers

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

PrinceKirin
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

To Allied RPers

Post by PrinceKirin » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:13 pm

I apologize for my continued absence. The RL has been very hellish of late. Things from ice storms to my grandfather being diagnoses with ALS; it is just a huge snowball.

I will on this evening to post on threads I am involved with. Again, I apologize for any trouble my absence has caused.
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

PrinceKirin
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

Post by PrinceKirin » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:12 pm

update,

The night I posted this thread my grandfather went into cardiac arrest due to breathing difficulty as a result of his ALS. By the time they had life flighted him to the hospital, he had coded three seperate times. So for the past several weeks we, my family, has been camped out in the ICU waiting room. We have him home now but he likely will not last long.

I guess I am going to have to take posting slow for a while longer. I"m not making any deffinate plans this time since everytime I do they are ruined by some bad thing or another. Best laid plans of mice and men.....anyway, my posting will be everyonce and a while for a bit. Sorry
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:24 pm

Take it at your own pace, Kirin. Life always comes first.
When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!

Kytross

Post by Kytross » Fri May 04, 2007 12:40 am

I'll be praying. I hope that's not a problem.