United Raimei Federation

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

PrinceKirin
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

United Raimei Federation

Post by PrinceKirin »

I've internet back, well semi anyway.

I'm not sure where I was going with the URF threads. Infact I'm not sure if I had any direction at all. SOOOOO.....I am revamping the whole thing and am giving it direction, or a new direction as I am not sure if it had one or not.

I would like one or two decent writers to join in. There you have it, an open inventation.

Keep in mind that I will make a post one to two times a week because I have a three month old daughter and I am a site manager, so I can be very busy throughout the week. This means that the story progression may be alot slower than what you are used to.

If anyone is interested, please post here and I will send you any of the needed data for us to begin.
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

PrinceKirin

Post by PrinceKirin »

I believe I have an idea.

Lets drop what appears to be my old method of focusing on the royals. The story of the higher ups seem boring and lacking in adventure.

Lets start this story on the URF world of Olorun. It is a world full of ancient ruins and thick forests. An archeologist discovers an ancient artifact, a sith weapon of some sort....maybe a light whip. This weapon has the spirit of a long dead dark lord bound to it and he manipulates the archeologist with offers of knowledge until he is corrupted. The weapon goes on a short journey to find a worthy bearer who can weild the weapon, and then corrupts him or her as well. Through that person that dark lord is able to act out his will.

Lets say that in all this the situation becomes entangled with different official offices in the URF. If the goverment itself was to respond directly it would be a messy controversy; however, if they don't act the galaxy is threatened. So they pull from various walks of life a ragtag team to find and stop this dark one for them so that their hands are clean.

The story is about that team and their quest.

Whoat do you think?
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

PrinceKirin

Post by PrinceKirin »

I have completed writing the ... prologue if you will and have now started typing it. I should have a post up in the next couple days.