What changes does time bring

For discussion not directly related to Role Playing.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

PrinceKirin
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

What changes does time bring

Post by PrinceKirin »

Lots of changes have occured in the last year, most of them good

Last year at the end of July I got married. 8)

But that December my company lost its contract with Herchend Family Entertainment (they own a lot of theme parks). This put me out of a job at the worst time. Well fortunetaly in January I was hired by Kodak as a supervisor. My job was pretty much to oversee photo operations at Marvel Cave, an attraction at the theme park Silver Dollar City.

The story gets better ;)

In April I was promoted to Site Manager and given command of photo ops at another theme park, Celebration City. Its smaller, but the pay is nice.

And to make 2008 even better, my daughter was born in June. Her name is Victoria and she may very well be the cutest thing to ever exist.

:mrgreen:

-Edit-

I tried going to the image gallery to add a picture of Victoria but I have found that I can not access it
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek »

Congrats, Kirin!
When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!

Balsa
Balsa is not a lie!

Post by Balsa »

Grats Kirin! And welcome back!

Yeah, the Image Gallery has been down for... probably several years now. Meh, we don't use it much anymore. The Wiki has sorta taken its place. Sort-of, but not really.
"Mr. T once defeated Chuck Norris in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. In retaliation, Chuck Norris invented racism." -- my brother

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Awesomeness. :mrgreen: I'm really happy for you.

And yeah the image gallery doesn't work, but there has been some talk of getting it up and running.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life

Your Reigning, Defending EFL Champion
2x EFL Champion (2014, 2017)

PrinceKirin
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

Post by PrinceKirin »

Thanks all. :mrgreen:
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies