URF: The Consciousness of Yesterday ooc

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Lord of the Knights who say Nee

URF: The Consciousness of Yesterday ooc

Post by PrinceKirin »

Sorry it has taken me awhile to get this going. I was transferred to Louisville and the transition was chaotic. That said, lets move forward with this.

Anyone wishing to join this thread post here or send me an e-mail. Anyone wishing to comment or ask questions please do so, keep any negativity to e-mails. Constructive criticism should be kept to e-mails since I consider it private.

With each post I will make a small entry here to give definitions of things in the story.

-----

Corporeal Translocation- A force power I encountered in the Star Wars tabletop rpg. It is essentially teleportation.

University of Akina- It is a University in the city of Akina, a major city on Valara.
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Re: URF: The Consciousness of Yesterday ooc

Post by PrinceKirin »

Today's Data

Ministry of Anomalous Defense (M.A.D.)- Organization within the United Raimei Federation that is dedicated to the defense against forces that utilize the Force and similar anomalies.

Calcite - Mineral mainly composed of calcium. It is the primary mineral found in caves.

Cave Bacon - Calcite formation the forms long, thin strips of stone. When the light passes through them they look as if they are made of bacon.

Stalactites - Calcite formations that extend from the cave ceiling. These are formed by dripping water.

Spelunking - Basically cave exploration
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Post by PrinceKirin »

As the reconstruction of the URF continues, very soon a new URF web site will become available. Posts are coming this evening
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

If you wanted, you could just put URF information on the wiki.

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/Main_Page
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life

Post by PrinceKirin »

Thanks for the link, I will use ut

I think that I will do both so that I will have a place to plan and scheme with anyone who joins the URF threads....if that ever happens :lol: Plus building a site can be fun

Post by PrinceKirin »

Okay notes of the evening....

Katsumi and Kirin....

Kirin is my oldest character. Ho started out as a star fighter pilot in the rebellion, left after the NR formed, ran the URF for a short time as King before retiring to pursue his studies of the force and Mist Cluster.

Katsumi is Kirin's second daughter. She is 20 and was elected queen when her father left office. She grew up in the URF and she knows it better than most of the citizens. Her mother, Kirin's first wife, died in a ground battle with the Empire along with Kirin's only son. That was about 9 years after the Battle of Endor.

Post by PrinceKirin »

Post coming Sunday night..........